Dejavu2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Morning

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Good Morning Empty Re: Good Morning

Post by seer Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:01 am

My nose has been going nuts today. I took an allergy pill awhile ago.
seer
seer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sherlew Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:24 pm

seer wrote:I might do laundry today and maybe write up about Daniel Boone.

I have a package to pick up today, as well as some groceries. Unfortunately both stores that I've been hoping to do curbside pickups with don't have certain items that I want. Will have to stop by Safeway again to get these.
sherlew
sherlew
Admin

https://dejav2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sherlew Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:21 pm

I have seen reports that people are avoiding hospitals and medical clinics and not contacting their doctors, but no actual reports of heart attacks and strokes. Perhaps the media here is concerned about adding fuel to the protest fires going on over here.
sherlew
sherlew
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seer Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:41 am

I seen today the BBC reporting on other things related to corvid19 and the stay at home or lock down like domestic violence, suicides, and people dying from heat attacks and strokes because they are afraid to go to the hospital because they might catch the virus.
I haven't seen our media reporting on this at all.
seer
seer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seer Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:16 am

I might do laundry today and maybe write up about Daniel Boone.
seer
seer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sherlew Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:22 pm

seer wrote:
sherlew wrote:I'm OK, just spending a lot of time out in my tent. Also been busy figuring out which of the local grocery stores would be the best for grocery pickup. Fred Meyer came out on top on that, especially since Walmart doesn't let you do a pickup on fresh eggs and milk. I also got the apps downloaded and accounts set up. Had to change pharmacies for curbside pickup, too. Also, I found out the hard way that you don't want to refill the physical Walmart gift cards at the checkout line. The cashier tried to do a transfer from the gift card to our debit card, instill of refilling the gift card like I wanted. Had to go back to Walmart just to sort this one out, and trips to the store just wear me out. Sad

WOW you just put a lot of effort into making things better. I hope they all work out for you.

Thanks, so do I. I have dealt with Safeway's online coupons, so this should work about the same.
sherlew
sherlew
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sherlew Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:19 pm

*Thumbs Up*

sherlew
sherlew
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seer Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:31 am

sherlew wrote:I'm OK, just spending a lot of time out in my tent. Also been busy figuring out which of the local grocery stores would be the best for grocery pickup. Fred Meyer came out on top on that, especially since Walmart doesn't let you do a pickup on fresh eggs and milk. I also got the apps downloaded and accounts set up. Had to change pharmacies for curbside pickup, too. Also, I found out the hard way that you don't want to refill the physical Walmart gift cards at the checkout line. The cashier tried to do a transfer from the gift card to our debit card, instill of refilling the gift card like I wanted. Had to go back to Walmart just to sort this one out, and trips to the store just wear me out. Sad

WOW you just put a lot of effort into making things better. I hope they all work out for you.
seer
seer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sherlew Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:54 pm

seer wrote:Every time that I think people could get any stupider I'm proven wrong.
Last night I seen there is an area that is protesting the stay at home order. When the suicided machines like those in Futurama hit the market that would be a good location for them to start with.
This morning I seen that people are back to booking cruises. Even before this virus that was a bad idea. The government said they are going to bailout this industry, talk about compounding wrong and bad ideas.

I can't believe that people are still booking cruises. Even if we get good, working vaccines and treatments, there is still the possiblility of a mutation of this virus that could start this all over again. We should be better prepared next time, but people on cruise ships could just get stuck on them again.

Also, there have been protests in many states. As soon as I saw the one in Lansing MI, I knew that there would be more. Aside from all the people milling around closely together, the traffic backups can keep ambulances and EMT trucks, fire engines and police vehicles from getting to where they need to be. Mad
sherlew
sherlew
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sherlew Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:48 pm

seer wrote:I just seen the union said that 30 grocery workers have died from the virus.
I was thinking some more about survival bunkers. Most are highly secret. Could the virus have changed any of them from being a survival bunker into an unknown time capsule? This is turning into a good bases for a movie.

I would be surprised if someone didn't make a movie like that.
sherlew
sherlew
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sherlew Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:44 pm

I'm OK, just spending a lot of time out in my tent. Also been busy figuring out which of the local grocery stores would be the best for grocery pickup. Fred Meyer came out on top on that, especially since Walmart doesn't let you do a pickup on fresh eggs and milk. I also got the apps downloaded and accounts set up. Had to change pharmacies for curbside pickup, too. Also, I found out the hard way that you don't want to refill the physical Walmart gift cards at the checkout line. The cashier tried to do a transfer from the gift card to our debit card, instill of refilling the gift card like I wanted. Had to go back to Walmart just to sort this one out, and trips to the store just wear me out. Sad

sherlew
sherlew
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seer Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:06 pm

Are you OK Sherlew?
seer
seer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seer Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:19 am

Every time that I think people could get any stupider I'm proven wrong.
Last night I seen there is an area that is protesting the stay at home order. When the suicided machines like those in Futurama hit the market that would be a good location for them to start with.
This morning I seen that people are back to booking cruises. Even before this virus that was a bad idea. The government said they are going to bailout this industry, talk about compounding wrong and bad ideas.
seer
seer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seer Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:40 am

I just seen the union said that 30 grocery workers have died from the virus.
I was thinking some more about survival bunkers. Most are highly secret. Could the virus have changed any of them from being a survival bunker into an unknown time capsule? This is turning into a good bases for a movie.
seer
seer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sherlew Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:51 am

Well, they have been sued in the past, so they've apparently decided to go soft shoe on the matter,

As for the people in the bunkers, time will tell.
sherlew
sherlew
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seer Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:28 am

I seen that guy's video who is in charge of Walmart and he said that the workers now have masks and hand sanitizer. When I was at Walmart yesterday I seen more customers wearing masks than the employees. Not all of the employees were wearing masks. Why isn't it and shouldn't it be mandatory for them to wear masks?
seer
seer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seer Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:32 am

I got to wondering about somethings this morning. There are a lot of people, businesses, communities, and governments that have survival bunkers. I wonder how many people retreated to them because of corvid19 and because they were unprepared and not thinking ended up locking themselves up in confined quarters with the virus?
seer
seer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sherlew Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:23 pm

seer wrote:That doesn't seem very comfortable living in a tent.
I got up early to get ready to go shopping. I set my clock radio and it went off on time but there was no radio station. I am worried about how today will go. A church friend offered to take me to the store but hasn't said anything about bringing me back so I might have to take a bus back.

I'm not living in the tent, just hanging out in it a bit now and then. I'm glad to hear that your friend was able to take you to the store and back.
sherlew
sherlew
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seer Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:30 am

I'm back! My friend bought me back also. I was able to get much more than if I went on a bus Smile
I wanted to buy another reusable bag and did see any so I ask the checkout girl and see told me that you are not allowed to use them because they hold onto the virus. It's strange a few months ago they were going to stop using the plastic bags and just use the reusable bag and now it is the opposite.
seer
seer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seer Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:16 am

That doesn't seem very comfortable living in a tent.
I got up early to get ready to go shopping. I set my clock radio and it went off on time but there was no radio station. I am worried about how today will go. A church friend offered to take me to the store but hasn't said anything about bringing me back so I might have to take a bus back.
seer
seer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sherlew Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:41 am

Happy Easter. I'm sorry that you're spending the day alone. I don't really have much planned today. Still wish I had some kind of internet connection out in the tent. I had to buy a new one. The old one developed some problems.
sherlew
sherlew
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seer Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:11 am

HAPPY LONELY EASTER
seer
seer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sherlew Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:15 pm

*Thumbsup*

Last edited by sherlew on Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
sherlew
sherlew
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seer Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:07 pm

I had a NONGSHIM Hot & Spicy Flavor Bowl Noodle Soup for lunch it is one of my favorites.
seer
seer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sherlew Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:34 pm

What are you having for lunch?
sherlew
sherlew
Admin

Back to top Go down