Dejavu2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indoor virus activities

2 posters

Go down

Indoor virus activities Empty Re: Indoor virus activities

Post by seer Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:50 am

This is a post that I just made in the comments of a YouTube video.

to BUG CITY.... what you said does ring very true. Not all of my encounters were private. A few were public. One even occurred on a public bus. Humans themselves are stranger than even they themselves think when witnessing most things out of the ordinary. Most people aren't very observant so don't actually notice what or who is there while others chose not to accept or remember it. Depending on how the person is maybe their own brain comes into play to protect them. I think that some aliens can exercise different amounts of control over us humans both mentally and physically in different ways. I have witnessed both directly and indirectly aliens that have gone to extreme measures to be hidden and at least one that put little effort into it at all. Some may look somewhat like us but they are not us. That quote about highly advanced technology resembling magic is true. They can do things that we can't do. If you would like some information on an alien you could look into Councillor Adrian Hicks's encounter with the Winchester Woman. She was the one that I encountered on the public bus some 12 years later after his encounter. His sighting does have what first seems to be a ridiculous element. My encounter does corroborate with his on the existence of that being.
seer
seer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sherlew Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:58 pm

seer wrote:This is what I have so far.
I heard it from a very good source that Eisenhower Blvd use to be called Boone's Road. The person who told me is an elderly pastor and remembers it being so. He said that it made him wonder if Daniel Boone had been here. I wanted to know that also so I did some looking into it. I was told by a local historian that there is no evidence that Daniel Boone was here. I continued my quest because regardless of whether he was here or not he is still a very interesting historical figure.
The rest of it will be fact based logic and reason that strongly indicates he was probably here. I also want to add his account of killing a yahoo which may have been close to or in this area.

This will be quite interesting. Wink
sherlew
sherlew
Admin

https://dejav2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sherlew Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:57 pm

seer wrote:Today I'm thinking of doing exercises, going up to check my mail box, and maybe write about Daniel Boone in my journal.

*Thumbs up*
sherlew
sherlew
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seer Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:33 am

This is what I have so far.
I heard it from a very good source that Eisenhower Blvd use to be called Boone's Road. The person who told me is an elderly pastor and remembers it being so. He said that it made him wonder if Daniel Boone had been here. I wanted to know that also so I did some looking into it. I was told by a local historian that there is no evidence that Daniel Boone was here. I continued my quest because regardless of whether he was here or not he is still a very interesting historical figure.
The rest of it will be fact based logic and reason that strongly indicates he was probably here. I also want to add his account of killing a yahoo which may have been close to or in this area.
seer
seer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seer Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:26 am

Today I'm thinking of doing exercises, going up to check my mail box, and maybe write about Daniel Boone in my journal.
seer
seer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sherlew Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:42 pm

Cool, I hope that you can post them as well. I've been watching videos, as well as getting news updates.
sherlew
sherlew
Admin

Back to top Go down

Indoor virus activities Empty Indoor virus activities

Post by seer Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:46 am

I am working with starting to use gouache.
I have expanded my nature journal to cover this area instead of just the trail that I was hiking. I hope to be able to post them here.
My newest hobby, I started just before this virus thing is Wet Shaving. I have been enjoying it very much. I currently have 2 DE Safety Razors, 3 Shavettes, and a Hair Shaper.
seer
seer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum